Friday, December 21, 2007

One of those stupid quizzes..

• A
Are you available?: Not for you!!!~
What is your age?: 21
Astrological sign?: Virgo

• B
Do you know anyone named Brian?: A few people..
When is your Birthday? September 10
Ever been stung by a bee? Yes

• C
Whats your favorite candy? Three Musketeers
What color is your computer? White.

• D
Do you daydream?: Sometimes
Whats your favorite kind of dog?: The kind that doesn't bark

• E
Have you ever been in the emergency room? yezzir
Ever pet an elephant? I can't say.
Ever swam with sharks?:There's not a chance of that

•F
Do you use fly swatters? Umm... What? I guess..
Is there a fan in your room? A portable one
Do you like Fall Out Boy? No

• G
Do you chew gum? Orbit Cinnimon
Do you like gory movies? I don't seek them out for that alone.

• H
How are you?: Normal
What's your height?: 5'2"
What color is your hair? Brown/Black/White

• J
Favorite Jelly bean flavor? Strawberry, I guess
Do you wear jewelery?: Yes!

• K
Who do you want to kill? Nobody!
Have you ever flown a kite?: I love kites
Do you think kangaroos are cute? Yeah, sure

• L
Are you laid back?: Pretty laid back
Lions or tigers?: Tigers
Do you like black licorice? No!!

• M
Favorite store at the Mall?: Game Stop/Lucca/Sephora
Favorite movie?: My Sassy Girl

• N
Do you have a nickname? tons. Which would you like to hear first?
Do you prefer night or day?: both have their perks

• O
Are you an only child?: No, I have one younger sister.
Do you like the color orange?: No, not really.

• P
Do you know anyone named Penelope? My Mom's dog is named Penelope!
Favorite flavor of popcorn?: Good old fashioned butter flavor.

• R
Do you think you're always right?: No, but I try to pretend.
Do you watch reality TV?: Not really

• S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: I like the rain better, except when it FREEZES!!!!
Do you like snow?: ABSOLUTELY NOT!

• T
Time to go to sleep?: Way past time..
Tomatoes?: Are amazing!

• U
Can you ride a unicycle?: I don't think so, no.
Do you know anyone with a unibrow?: Yes.

•V
Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?: Hell no

• W
What's your worst habit: Smoking
What do you want right now?: Sleep!!

• X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: Just once, on my arm.

• Y
Do you like the color yellow?: Not really
Do you yell when you're angry?: I try not to

• Z
Do you believe in zodiac?: No, it's vauge and general.


What a lame quiz. Hope you enjoyed it more than me! Post your own version in the comments if you want!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Sam chan.
Let me try.

・A
Are you from America?: Absolutely not! I'm Japanese!
Do you watch Animes? : Just because I'm Japanese doesn't mean I love animes.:P

・B
Back street boys? : are singers.
How's your back? : It's ok. Thank you for giving any thought to it.

・C
Dogs or Cats? : I'm not sure. I've never had animal companions except for little birds.

・D
Dogs or Cats? : I said I wasn't sure!!!!

・E
What's your E-mail address? : ask me in person if you want it. lol
Have you ever entered Samtron's live room? : Sure.

・F
Are you a fag? : No, I'm not.
Final Fantasy 7? : is the bestest RPG ever!

・G
Do you believe in GOD? : I'm agnostic.
When do you feel gloomy? : dunno.. Probably when things are not going well.

・H
When do you feel happy? : when I eat sushi, curry rice, and what not. :)

・J
Are you really Japanese? : How many times do I have to tell you? 100%
Jian? : is a bully. He believes your stuff is his, while his stuff is his. Well, this answer proves I'm from Japan, right? And Jian should be spelt Gian, not with J.

・K
Do you know about Kimmie Meissner? : A little bit. She's a figure skater from America.
Are you afraid of killer bees? : Yes.. I was surprised to know Sam chan was stung by a bee. Did it hurt?

・L
Are you laid back too? : Pretty sure I am. ^^
Have you ever told a lie? : Yes, but white ones. I'd feel a pang of conscience if I deceived someone in a bad manner.

・M
Male or female? : Male. Most of us over there are males, in my view.
Mother 3? : is one of Sam chan's favorite games! Everyone over there knows it!

・N
The person whose name is written on what note shall die? : I know the manga!

・O
Orange or tangerine? : Tangerine!

・P
Where is Pakistan located? : Northan west of India.

・R
Are you good at Rock, scissors and paper? : Depends on my luck.

・S
Are you shy? : Hmm, probably I am. A little bit. Maybe.
Do you like snow? : ABSOLUTELY NOT!

・T
Do you have the guts to fight against Mike Tyson? : He'd kill me in a minute!!

・U
Have you ever heard that the universe is expanding even now? : Of course! The universe is great!
Do you think UFO exists? : Half of me believes it does, while the other doesn't.

・V
Do you take a sufficient amount of Vitamin C in your daily life? : I think tangerines do the trick. :)

・W
Why are you here? : To read Sam chan and post comments...

・X
How come people mean Chrismas by X-mas? : That's a good question. I don't know!!

・Y
Who sings Young Man? : Saijo Hideki!

・Z
What English word do you know starts with Z? : Haha..Good point.
what's come into my mind is "zoo", "zero", and several others that I can't think of questions with.

Hmm, it's a tough to think out questions in English. lol

Anyways, I haven't heard about three musketeers candy. It sounds cool, Sam chan.

SAMTRON said...

thanks for the comment!!! It was really great!!! hahaha~ Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Such a question is also in the net of Japan. I was surprised.

Your smoking habit is not seen to be bad.
I like your humour and seriousness.