Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas

I'm at my Dad's house for Christmas. I'm way out in the middle of nowhere in the state of Missouri.
It's really nice out here, and his house is really cool!!! I took lots of video on the way here, and I'll be taking plenty more as I'm out here, so you guys can see my trip. It should be really cool.
His internet out here is really really slow, and I have almost no mobile phone service. The bedroom I'm sleeping in has no TV, so I'm going to see if I can load up some videos for me to watch while I'm going to bed. I'm actually not used to NOT watching TV before bed.... So... Yeah :P
I brought my XBOX, DS Lite and NeoGeo Pocket Color to play while I'm out here too, so I guess I can do that aswell.
I really wish there was some sort of wireless internet here, but I guess out in the country, there's no chance of that.
They are using satellite internet. Fun!!!!!!

I'll try to update later with some pictures or something.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

I am surprised at the software of United States DS. There are FPS and a Horror game though it is DS.
The United States technology is wonderful.
It is a usage of DS different style from the game of Japan.

So,Japan will launch the space satellite of the high-speed Internet next year.
http://www.jaxa.jp/countdown/f14/index_e.html