Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New blog.

Hi everyone, I decided to create a blog centering around video games. I'm not sure if anyone is going to read this, but if anyone does decide to, that's what it's here for. I also might make some personal posts, but for the most part, it's going to be about games, my videos, and similar things.
I've been buying a lot of NES games lately, even though I have pretty much every NES title on my modified XBOX. I still like to have the collection, and I'm not going to review any video game that I don't own. So even though I have many, many games on my XBOX, I'll only be using that to try stuff out, and if I decide to review a game I haven't bought yet, I'll go out and buy it.
It's really not that hard for me to get... pretty much any game (US release) that my heart desires. I mean, at the company I work for, we carry just about anything you can think of, and there are more than 10 stores, so the chances of at least one of those stores having that game are pretty high.

Well, I guess I'm going to make a back posts to fill this thing up. I'll post some videos and old text reviews I've done. I'm tired of having some stuff here, some stuff there, some stuff on another site. It sucks. I need one central place for all the reviews and blogs concerning games.

Can I change the date for blog posts?

Don't worry, I'll figure it out.

No comments: