Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Games!

Today was my first day back from work after being gone all week for Christmas. Not only did I get a little Christmas money (which I spent on clothes and a new camcorder) but I also got paid today, so I bought some games I was meaning to buy.



I bought Guardian Legend on the NES because LufiaSelan and I were talking about how awesome that game is this morning and I realized I didn't have it.



I was given Ninja Gaiden by my co-worker/friend Andy as a late Christmas Gift. Pretty cool, huh? :)



Raiden 3. This game was at Wal-Mart for about a month at $19.99 but I never bought it! Ugh!!!~ I finally got it at my store, and had to pay more. What bullshit.



Hmmmms what could this be...?? :)



You can't tell me that's awesome!

Anyway, that's what I bought. It's good to be home!

I also found this older picture of me... Well, it's not that old, maybe a few months old. Check it out!



Mario!!! So cute~

Like I said before, I bought a new camcorder with my Christmas money, so on my next day off (Tuesday) I'll be making my newest video. I'll be talking about Rainbow Islands for the NES this time. It should be interesting! I'll also be adding a new feature to my videos.. Picture in Picture! That is, if I can get it figured out. I'll be filming it on Tuesday, but it might not be up until a week later, because it takes me that long to edit it, and my translator has to translate it, then I have to input the subtitles. Please be patient!

I guess that's it for this update! I hope everyone has a great New Year!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam. thanks for the update. Looking forward for your new video.
You have a great new year.

PS: Guess what Sam. A Budweiser tastes different from American made Budweiser here!!!
Coke tastes less sweet here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam chan.

Cute phote! I mean the last one.
What were you staring at when the pic was taken? lol

I haven't paid much attention until now, but come to think of it, Mario seems to win your favor. Stuffed Mario and Star, Yoshi slippers and what not.

Anyways, enjoy your new year's holidays.

Anonymous said...

Raiden IV's coming out soon...only seen a few screenshots in Famitsu though.