Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The World Ends With You prices?!



SquareEnix hasn't put out a rare game since... Well, forever. Every single Final Fantasy that's been released in the last 10 years is as easy to find as a zit on a teenage geeks cheek. As you can see, on the GameStop website the game is listed as $39.99 and IN STOCK. Seems normal right?






Well if that's true, then will somebody please tell me why it's going for $60.00 on Amazon.com?
Is it really worth that? I've been playing the game lately, and it's pretty good, but $60 good? I don't know about that. Is it rare or something? What I want to know, is how many copies of the game Squeenix released in the first place, and if there really is a shortage.
Keep this in mind if you find it at the store, somewhere, or if you have it and were thinking of selling it or getting rid of it.



In other news, YouTube WILL NOT re-instate my videos, so I will be re-uploading them tonight.
The new video will be released sometime tomorrow morning! Please look for it on YouTube!

Also, I want anyone's opinion.. What do you all think about me uploading my videos to a website such as gamevideos or gametrailers. Do you think this would be a good idea? Of course, I'll still upload them to YouTube. Just considering broadening my horizons!

10 comments:

Coldguy said...

I say go for revver for your website, you can make some money off of revver, but more importantly have the videos at a higher quality.

Also the game is not rare, it is a damn good game that sold well when they did not supply enough of them for the audience to buy, hense the demand high, supply low, price go up.

Unknown said...

Sure that sounds like a good idea uploading them onto other websites too.

Unknown said...

Oh hey guess what I found it at a gamestop for 40 bucks. I'm surprised there are used copies floating around, but there weren't any at the store. That's ok it's a good game so it was worth it. I checked amazon again and there's a range now, like you can buy it for $40-50 new or be dumb and pick the guy who's selling it for $99.99 used. man, stay away from amazon I guess.

The Vincible Man said...

check out TubeMogul.com...with TM, one video upload will be distributed to several videocasting sites...some might even bring in ad revenue. :)

Anonymous said...

That's crazy. I guess I should consider myself lucky for being able to find it. It's seriously the best hand-held game I've ever played.

Anonymous said...

Everything on Amazon is overpriced. Nobody there knows how to sell things right. One time somebody was selling a USED Wii for almost $500 while the PS3 was almost cheaper than it!

FIRE PHOENIX said...

I said...IT'S DESERVE IT !!!

Anonymous said...

Sam, you should totally put your stuff on Gametrailers. Your videos are great. I think you underestimate your abilities. I can't beleive you haven't been discovered yet. I think you could easily have as many fans as AVGN.

Anonymous said...

"I think you could easily have as many fans as AVGN."

Of course she can. We know the stereotypes, all gamers are guys and fat and lonely. So when a semi attractive girl shows up, everyone becomes an internet white knight and bows down to her. "SUP GUYS JUST LIL OL ME PLAYING GAMES TEHEE CHECK OUT MY FAV GAMES LIST SO OBSCURE". I fucking hate "gamers". DAMN IT, YOU FAGS DID THIS SHIT AND NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE. JADE FUCKING RAYMOND. FUCK YOU ALL.

Anonymous said...

I work at a Best Buy store and we have plenty of copies (new and sealed, obviously) for $39.99. Doesn't seem very rare to me.