Thursday, May 22, 2008

New part-time job and the Starmen.net contest

As many of you may know, I entered in the Starmen.net PK Tube'n contest recently. I'm really having a lot of fun showing everyone how awesome EarthBound is, since it is my favorite game! I hope a lot of people that didn't know about EarthBound to begin with are now inspired to play the game and visit starmen.net.

Also, I turned in my first review for "Played To Death" Magazine. Their website is http://www.ptdmagazine.com, so check it out. The first review is over Mischief Makers on the N64. If I can get permission, I might post it on here.

New video up soon!!

Love,

SAMTRON

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I really like your blog and your youtube videos. I was recently thinking of buying Earthbound b/c of smash bros but you put me over the edge. I don't care if it's expensive I'm gonna get it! But I should I play Mother 1 first?

Anyways, um do you have AIM or something? I wanted to add you on it. I'm uzuki777 on AIM. I would add you on myspace if I had a myspace lol. I have facebook, though!

FuckRVids said...

I look forward to reading your review. I really like your videos, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Ahoy there, Samtron. A random Youtube search for "Earthbound" brought me across to your video that you posted earlier this month, and I must say you gave Earthbound one of the most amazing reviews I've ever heard.

I'll definitely be checking the rest of your stuff out.

Healthful and dandy!

-Belthesar

jack said...

Hi there. I'm just wondering if you only play those retro and classic games, and not anything else. If so, do you like mmorpgs or anything?

Anonymous said...

*sigh* still waiting on the aforementioned nudes...

Anonymous said...

Classic games are win!

Hermeneus said...

I wonder how the world depicted in Mother/Earthbound appears to regular American people. It's based on the stereotype of the American society in the 50s that was once held by many of the early post-war generation of Japanese people (such as Itoi). Back then (when they were little kids) Japan was still lingering in the aftermath of the war, and the modern American life that they were seeing in Hollywood films and American TV dramas appeared so charming and beautiful to them. I was thinking the American life as depicted by such a Japanese author (who has no first-hand experience of it) might appear rather strange and awkward to real American people, like stories about old Japan written by American authors such as Shogun and Sayuri appear really strange to Japanese readers.